Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What a night

I didn't sleep well last night. AJ moves around so much while sleeping and when she is in her crib, I guess she hits the rails and ultimately wakes up. So, she ends up in the bed with me but she is so up under me that I can't move. I am thinking about getting her the toddler bed soon. I am hoping with that she can sleep on her own. Any suggestions?
This morning I put her in the crib she woke up and stood up in the crib whining. So, I eventually got her out but by then she was wide awake. It was around 3 something then and I couldn't get her to fall back asleep so I just turned on the tv and pulled out some graham crackers. About 5:45am she went back down. So, she's still sleeping now....
Ahhh....thank goodness I don't have anymore that I am obligated to be so I can least get some rest when she takes her afternoon nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment