Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Deception

I was just thinking...I have a cat on my page and I don't even like cats. Funny, huh? I simply thought it was cute and wanted it on my page simply because it moves around. But in real life, if I saw a cat my first thought would be get this cat away from me! There is no petting, admiration, just simply move away!
I have never been able to get into animals. I feel the same way about dogs, too. I am thinking this is because we never had pets as kids and most of my relatives didn't either. Well, we did have gold fish but we couldn't even take care of them! I mean we ended up giving them away because my dad was too lazy to keep the fish tank clean. Why did I clean it, you may ask? I was about 6 and my brother 8 so we were too small.
But anyway, the cat is cute, huh? Hopefully, I just don't see a black cat outside? Are they still bad luck???????

No comments:

Post a Comment