Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am starting to understand what the statement "as a woman, your work is never done" really means. It always seems like there are a 100 million things to do but just not enough time during the day. My life right now seems rather simple (keyword seems but it is a lot of work) since my primary focus is being a mom but I am trying to get back into the workforce as well as school so I can imagine my life when I take on these roles again. I am looking forward to finishing school because I know that is my vehicle of providing my daughter with a better life.
But for now, I am taking care of her. She is sleeping now as I look around and the place is a mess, so I probably should be cleaning or making breakfast. Hmm....there is always something to do...I just wish the days were longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment