Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeling like a hypocrite!

It's Friday! TGIF! Even though I don't get as excited about Fridays when I was 9 to 5 but I do in the sense that my fiancee' will be home since he doesn't typically work on the weekends.
But this is a special weekend so I am looking forward to it. It's Easter Weekend!

And I am going to feel like such a hypocrite when I go to church, which I haven't done all year. I thought I would go earlier since I have my baby but she's 11 months now and she's never been. So, I think it will be interesting for her to be in church with the music and people. She may even see it as an opportunity to dance! But church is our plan this weekend, her father said he'd think about going so we'll see how this goes. Who knows, maybe will start going on a regular basis after this...I just hate getting up so early on the weekend...
Well, no promises because I have had problems following christianity but I do want my daughter to be raised in the church. So, we'll see. Can anyone else feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment