Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

If you've heard the saying "there is no place like home", there is definitely truth in this phrase! I went to North Carolina to visit my grandmother and I am so glad to have awaken this morning in my own bed! From people walking into the room disturbing your sleep or the uncomfortable spring jabbing you in the back! The first night the bed didn't bother me too much but the second night, my hip bone starting hurting, my back! Ohhhh....not too mentiont that at home, I sleep in a foam bed that doesn't have springs in the mattress or the box spring! Anyway, I am glad to be at home where I can have reception on my phone (there you're practically out in the woods so using your cell phone is almost impossible) and there is no computer! Did I mention I love my computer?????
But it was a nice break, glad to be home....I hope this weekend is nice because I would love to take my daughter to the zoo this weekend. She has seen animals on the Baby Einstein videos but it would be nice for her to actually see them.
She was so cute this weekend. She has a cousin who is 9 months older than her so her cousin is 20 mos. My daughter hasn't starting walking yet so as she was crawling, she decided to pull up on her cousin. She was able to do it without sending her cousin to the floor but I know it surprised her! LOL! I missed it but my mom told me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment