Thursday, April 9, 2009

Other Random Thoughts

National Mother's Day Out
As seen on my twitter updates, May 7, 2009 is National Mother's Day Out. Perfect opportunity for moms to have some alone time. We all need occasional me time so we appreciate ourselves, have a break as well as appreciate our children. I know whenever I have a break from my child I appreciate what it is just being me but I also miss her and appreciate the time I do have with her. So, with that said, I hope you all enjoy that day as well as Mother's Day! Does anyone have plans yet? Anyway, Be sure to click the link for more information.

Mummy Tummies
Has anyone else experience diastasis after they gave birth? I spoke about it during an earlier post. If you don't know what diastasis is it happens when the stomach muscles separate during pregnancy so after pregnancy if you lie down you can feel the separation. Well, here is more information so you can read about it yourself. http://www.befitmom.com/abdominal_seperation.html
So, has anyone with this had luck in getting their stomach back to what it was? According to Julie Tupler, by doing certain exercises, the stomach can go back to what is once was. Here is more about her:http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/lose-mummy-tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment