Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's a rainy Tuesday! I know we need rain but for me, it's a day to be indoors and luckily for me, there isn't anywhere that I have to be today. I am just aching for the 70 degree weather. It hasn't been that warm where I am so that will be nice.
I just feel so good this morning! I slept like a baby last night...I was so tired yesterday because I didn't sleep well. So, I am feeling pretty good and AJ feel asleep rather quickly so it worked out.

Is anyone following the Casey Anthony story? It looks like prosecutors are seeking the death penalty. I am not really one for the death penalty. I personally think being in prison all of your life is punishment enough but all well, that's just me. I am surprised that they are seeking it on her...partially, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment