Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter was a laid back day. I had a close friend come by who I kinda lost touch with since I've had my daughter. She came over for a couple of hours, it was a nice visit. It's funny how you don't speak to someone for a good while but when you do speak, it feel like no time has been lost. I guess there is always a bond there even if the friendship changes...

I had a girlfriend call me last night about a relationship problem. It seems like she's at her wit's end. For her it's a relationship she thought would work but it goes back to the same issues! I am hoping it'll work itself out but hmm...you never know. You never know what goes on inside other people's relationship. I mean I had a friend who got married, got pregnant two years later and everything goes well. Then she finds out that her husband has been cheating on her with an older woman. The lady was fat and about 20 years his senior. Apparently, he chose this woman because she would give him what he wanted with no strings attached. She didn't want a relationship/ kids because she had already done that and she satisfied his desires. So, I guess all we can do is hope for the best and hope we know what we can and cannot tolerate.

On another note, I didn't sleep well last night. I was so sleepy but my daughter didn't fall asleep until an hour later and by that time, I couldn't quite fall asleep as easily. She slept in the sleep back from my mom's around 8:45pm so she was entergized. I have to get her on a schedule for my own peace of mind......

No comments:

Post a Comment