Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Easter Sunday!

So, it's Sunday! It's Easter Sunday! I was so looking forward to going to church today but I realized last night after going to the store and getting my daughter pantyhose, that she shoes didn't fit. When I put them on her barefeet and they didn't fit, I thought they'd fit with dress socks on but they didn't! I mean her heel wouldn't even go into the shoe! I was too tired and it was almost 9pm to go get her some more shoes! So, it's going to have to be next Sunday. In the meantime, I settled for listening to a sermon on the radio and she clapped along as they clapped on the radio. Of all things! I shouldn't have assumed they fit but the last time she had the shoes on, they were big! But she was 7 months than and is 11 months now! What a difference with these little ones! So, it's just a laid back day. Waiting for hubby-to-be to put on a new tire for me! Let's see what the rest of the day has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment