Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last Night

Last night I watched American Idol, while cooking and tending to my 11 month old daughter A.J. For some reason, I have been unable to fully watch the show like I did in the past. I used to vote now I catch some performances while missing others. Hmm... I did see Alison sing " I can't make you love me", I've always liked that song and she song it well. She does have talent. While watching the show A.J. would clap after the performances as she would see it done on tv. It's so funny to see her dance to music but I guess she got that from her father. He loves to sit her on his lap while the watch youtube. HA!
Anyway, after Idol as we settled for bed. I came on the computer while she was in the room with her dad (MikE). All of a sudden I hear a thump! My baby fell out of the crib! Now this is the crib that I had been told Mike to adjust. Bummer! When is he going to get that a woman is always right!? I'm serious I was blown! So, he finally adjusted it last night to its last setting.
So, parents let's make sure we keep on top of this! So, we can avoid the plitter platters...ok, maybe that isn't a word but it sounds good nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment