Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a week. With car issues, unexpected bills popping up, meltdowns....it has been busy. I am now in the house with no transportation because my fiancee' car is in the shop and he has mine. I had plans to go grocery shopping! I've wanted to make my lasagna for the past week and it looks like I won't be able to make until tomorrow since it will be late when I get a chance to go the store today. He'll pick up his car this evening so I get mine back! Yippee!
But yeah, it seems like whenever you have plans for your money something unexpected comes up. It's hard but I know things will get better. I am still trying to find something full-time so hopefully, something decent will come up.
In the meantime, I am just enjoying my daughter. We're suppose to go to the Mayfair this weekend so I am looking forward to that. She's young but I am trying to expose her to many different things and I guess part of me is just happy that I have a child now so I can do these type of activities!
It's Idol tonight. I think Adam is going to win, although, I'd prefer Danny. I just like his personality better and think he's attractive. Hmm...we'll see...but I'll definitely watch and vote tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment