Friday, May 8, 2009

Feeling Good

Just wanted to wish all the mom's a Happy Mother's Day! I don't know what my significant other has planned but I know I wouldn't mind getting a pedicure and a manicure! To make matters worse, I even dreamed that I had one last night. I think the last time I've had one was right around this time last year because I remember it was about three weeks after my daughter was born, and she just turned a year a week ago today. So, it's been awhile. I got a hair cut on Tuesday and I told myself I would pay more attention to my appearance. The truth of the matter is that I've gotten lazy. I used to wear my makeup, put more effort into my hair, but not so much anymore. So, I am determined to get back to how I used to be, not too mention it's summer, and who does want to look their best????

No comments:

Post a Comment