Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free Meal, establishing schedules

IF anyone would like to get a free meal, yes FREE, go to http://www.oprah.com/kfc
KFC is providing a free meal for their new grilled chicken. In this free meal, you get 2 pieces of chicken, 2 sides, and a biscuit. It's what I had for dinner last night so I definitely took advantage of it especially when there was nothing really to cook. The only thing is that you have to be patient on the site because it's so many people going to the site so it's really slow and you may get error message a time or two but it does work.
On the other token of things, I am trying to get my daughter on a schedule. We have her going to bed around 11:30pm or so, so she's sleep now of course but I need to get her down earlier.
I was reading the No Cry Solution. If anyone needs ideas of helping your child sleep, it's the book to get. I just haven't implemented the book into our lives. I need to and I will.
The book discusses establishing a routine, which is something I really need to do. So, today, my goal is to establish a schedule for her. It will come in handy since I am now taking classes and will need extra time in the evening at some point.
I'll let you know how it goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment