Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well, I must say I was really disappointed when Danny got voted off. I was hoping it would have been Kris. Now don't get me wrong, Kris did do really well with the second song and I was jammin' to it but I like my danny! Even Simon and the other judges were surprised. Well, regardless he'll do well in the future. So, now that Danny is gone, I am now a Kris fan! Yippee!
Well, school is getting busy and motherhood is just as well. For Mother's Day, my fiancee' took me, mom, and my daughter out to eat. It was really nice. I was surprised that wasn't a long wait. I only waited about 7 minutes at most and then we were seated. We did go rather early in the day around 2:30pm so maybe that explains it. It was just nice being out.
I am trying to enjoy life more these days as well as treat myself more often. So, yesterday I got a pedicure and recently got my eyebrows and hair cut. The weather is getting nice and I need to look nice. Now if I could only lose some of this belly fat.......

No comments:

Post a Comment