Friday, May 15, 2009

I can't believe it's Friday. The days just go by so fast! Well, I have been trying to get my daughter to sleep in her crib. My fiancee says that I am wasting my time because she may sleep in the crib, initially, but she'll wake up two hours later and I end up putting her in the bed. He says I have gotten her so used to her routine that I might as well continue with it until she's older. Now what do you think? I think it'll take some effort but I could possibly switch her routine....
But I haven't been that successful with weaning her. I can't get away during the day without doing it but at night, it doesn't work too well. If I try to rock her (as my mom does when she's with her) she just looks at me, eyes wide, as if she's thinking, what the heck are you doing lady? So, I don't know. I don't even think I have that much milk left but she associates sleeping with this routine! Frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment