Monday, May 4, 2009

My daughter's Birthday







It's been a busy weekend. I was so busy planning and prepping for my daughter's party on Friday, I didn't get a chance to post. From running back to the Party City and the grocery store as well as putting up decoration, it was a pretty busy day. But it went rather well. It was so funny to see her face as we song Happy Birthday to her. She looked around like what's going on. So, she is a big girl now. She just started walking earlier last week so by the time her birthday came along she was able to walk around the whole place so I am really proud of her. I kept practicing with her because I wanted her to walk by the time her birthday came along and it paid off.
She had red velvet cake...kind of a grown up cake for a one year old...my mom's idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment