Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's been a longtime!

Okay, I haven't written in a longtime. I guess I haven't been a faithful blogger as I had hoped. Well, my daughter is finally weaned. By June, I had her off so I breastfed for 13 months. Longer than I had originally anticipated. When she was first born, I had said six months so I am proud of myself. School is almost over, still unemployed but I am enjoying spending time with my daughter on a full-time basis. I am thankful that I have had this opportunity to be home with her (when I would have otherwise been at work) and have been able to still pay the bills.
So, she is seventeen months now...almost a year and a half. She's been a lot of fun. She loves singing and dancing to Beyonce's single ladies! It's so funny!
Well, off to the library I go.............lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment